Application Verification Inc. is seeking a Business Development Administrator. This position reports to the Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer and will assist the marketing and sales departments in implementing our company’s brand.
The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the company’s corporate goals into account and aiding the implementation of various marketing and sales strategies to help our company grow. These marketing and sales strategies include: marketing events, market research, lead generation exercises, and supporting the process to qualify and on-board new clients.
- Assist in creating new business development territories
- Provide strategic support to adopt and build business development workflow, processes and procedures.
- Foster relationships with C-level executives (CEO, CMO, President, VP, Director Level, etc…)
- Prepare and gather information to assist in building professional presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Embrace new technology (Salesforce (SF) CRM and Pardot- SF Marketing Software) and social media for all business communications.
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business or related field with a minimum of two (2) years experiences. OR an associate’s degree in digital marketing, communication or creative arts field with a minimum of four (4) years of experience.
- Strong technology and client interaction skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to repetitively follow a highly technical process with the highest attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills focusing on generating outcome-based projects
- Advanced knowledge of SquareSpace (Website), Salesforce (CRM) & Pardot (Marketing Software) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with good time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
In exchange for your expertise, Application Verification offers a very flexible employment benefits package. The following voluntary benefits can be customized to meet your individual needs.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- IRA Contributions
- Vacation Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No phone calls please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Application Verification Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer