Application Verification Inc. is seeking to hire a team of Data Analyst Inters to transform our system landscape by migrating to cloud technologies, migrate legacy data into Cloud platforms, validate and test the results. An entrepreneurial mindset, intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn independently are needed to excel in this position. The ideal candidate should be creative, full of energy and highly detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute migration plans to transfer and catalog historical data into our new cloud based platform.
- Assist with building out internal databases of personal records associated with our client’s employees, volunteers and vendors.
- Ability to assist in producing a series of reports that ensure the migration of the data is successfully transferred and properly categorized.
- Analyze and report on any data that doesn’t match the required data set requirement.
- Evaluate analytics and report appropriate metrics to various company stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate is a senior or junior working to achieve their bachelor’s degree in information sciences or mathematics. Or an associate degree in information sciences with a minimum of one year of completed coursework.
- Strong technology and client interaction skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to repetitively follow a highly technical process with the highest attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills focusing on generating outcome based reporting
- Ability to produce marketing materials and campaigns inside Salesforce and Pardot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In exchange for your expertise, Application Verification offers a flexible full-time paid internship program from the middle of May until the last week of July.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No phone calls please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Application Verification Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer