Application Verification Inc. is seeking to hire a team of Data Analyst Interns to transfer current and new client data to our cloud-based service offering. An entrepreneurial mindset, intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn independently are needed to excel in this position. The ideal candidate should be creative, full of energy and highly detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute migration plans to transfer and catalog historical data into our new cloud-based platform.
- Assist with building out internal databases of personal records associated with our client’s employees, volunteers and vendors.
- Assist in producing a series of reports that ensure the migration of the data is successfully transferred and properly categorized.
- Analyze and report on any data that doesn’t match the required data set requirement.
- Evaluate analytics and report appropriate metrics to various company stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate is:
- A freshman with a minimum of one year of customer service or professional office experience.
- A sophomore or junior working to achieve their associate or bachelor’s degree in communication, business, information sciences or mathematics.
- Strong technology and client interaction skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to repetitively follow a highly technical process with the highest attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills focusing on generating outcome based reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In exchange for your expertise, Application Verification offers:
- A flexible paid internship program for the Fall of 2018.
- Compensation of $9.00 - $12.00 an hour
- Opportunity to work 10 to 40 hours per week
The link below will initiate your background screening application with Application Verification for this position. You will be required to provide a copy of your resume, cover letter, and a completed availability form. Please click here to download the availability form. You will need to download the form in order for the check boxes to work.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No phone calls please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Application Verification Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer