Job # 2017-05
Position: Full-Time - Professional
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Application Verification Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to implement and manage both internal and external communications as well as generate and report on performance metrics across platforms. An entrepreneurial mindset, intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn independently are needed to excel in this position. The ideal candidate should be creative, full of energy and highly detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute email campaigns, ensuring email and campaign accuracy, effectiveness, and adherence to email best practices
- Ability to produce a series of creative digital assets including: series of email templates, digital marketing material and final design format of technical business proposals.
- Analyze and report on email performance, provide suggestions for improvement and work as the company’s internal designer to develop, maintain, and update email templates and assets
- Manage corporate social media accounts and ensure that profiles are up-to-date and report on social engagement, highlight areas of opportunity. Additional responsibilities include management of the corporate blog initiative and external press releases.
- Oversee webinars- schedule events, create audience consoles and ensure accurate information across email communication, registration pages and calendar reminders
- Proactively assess email, social, and webinar metrics and provide analysis and strategic recommendations for enhancing effectiveness and collaborate with digital team members to enhance larger digital strategy
- Evaluate analytics and report appropriate metrics to various company stakeholders
- A bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field with a minimum of two (2) years experiences. Or an associate degree in digital marketing, communication or creative arts field with a minimum of four (4) years of experience.
- Strong technology and client interaction skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to repetitively follow a highly technical process with the highest attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills focusing on generating outcome based reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (and basic HTML skills)
- Ability to produce marketing materials and campaigns inside Salesforce and Pardot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In exchange for your expertise, Application Verification offers a very flexible employment benefits package. The following voluntary benefits can be customized to meet your individual needs.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- IRA Contributions
- Vacation Benefits
- 10 Paid Holidays
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No phone calls please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Application Verification Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer