Application Verification Inc. is seeking to hire a team of interns to transfer current and new client data to our cloud-based HRIS system. This internship project provides first-hand experience on how organizations configure and migrate core HR employee capital systems. An entrepreneurial mindset, intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn independently are needed to excel in this position. The ideal candidate should be creative, full of energy and highly detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute migration plans to transfer and catalog historical data into our new cloud-based platform.
· Assist with building out internal databases of personal records associated with our client’s employees, volunteers and vendors.
· Assist in producing a series of reports that ensure the migration of the data is successfully transferred and properly categorized.
· Analyze and report on any data that doesn’t match the required data set requirement.
· Evaluate analytics and report appropriate metrics to various company stakeholders.
· The ideal candidate is:
· A freshman with a minimum of one year of customer service or professional office experience.
· A sophomore or junior working to achieve their associate or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business, Information Sciences or Mathematics.
· Strong technology and client interaction skills
· Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
· Ability to repetitively follow a highly technical process with the highest attention to detail
· Strong quantitative and analytic skills focusing on generating outcome based reporting
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In exchange for your expertise, Application Verification offers:
· A flexible paid internship program for the Spring 2019
· Compensation of $10.00 an hour
· Opportunity to work 15 - 25 hours per week
The link below will initiate your background screening application with Application Verification for this position. You will be required to provide a copy of your resume, cover letter, and a completed availability form. Availability Form will be provided
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No phone calls please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Application Verification Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Application Verification Inc.
Based in Pittsburgh, Application Verification Inc. (AV). is a nationally accredited background screening organization that delivers background checks, drug testing and employment-related medical and verification services. Application Verification specializes in and has unique expertise with a highly trained professional staff to help organizations in mandated and compliance screening market segments. These markets include, Department of Transportation, Education (pre and post-secondary), Healthcare, and organizations that serve those with disabilities. Application Verification’s innovative ProVerify™ screening platform facilitates the screening process so that organizations can screen and retain the right employees and volunteers. Application Verification’s diverse client roster features over 300 leading global, national and regional organizations.