Digital Marketing Internship
Job # 2017-06
Position: Full-Time | Internship
Salary: $10.00 / hour
Digital Marketing Internship
Application Verification Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to assist in implementing digital marketing materials to external audience as a facet of our overall business development strategy. An entrepreneurial mindset, intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn independently are needed to excel in this position. The ideal candidate should be creative, full of energy and highly detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute email campaigns, ensuring email and campaign accuracy, effectiveness, and adherence to email best practices
- Assist with building out internal databases of personal contact information of perspective clients.
- Ability to assist in producing a series of creative digital assets including: series of email templates and digital marketing material
- Analyze and report on email performance, provide suggestions for improvement and work as an assistant to the company’s internal designer to develop, maintain, and update email templates and marketing assets
- Manage corporate social media accounts and ensure that profiles are up-to-date and report on social engagement, highlight areas of opportunity. Additional responsibilities include management of the corporate blog initiative and external press releases.
- Proactively assess email, social, and webinar metrics and provide analysis and strategic recommendations for enhancing effectiveness and collaborate with digital team members to enhance larger digital strategy
- Evaluate analytics and report appropriate metrics to various company stakeholders
- The ideal candidate is a senior or junior working to achieve their bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field. Or an associate degree in digital marketing, communication or creative arts field with a minimum of one year of completed coursework.
- Strong technology and client interaction skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to repetitively follow a highly technical process with the highest attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills focusing on generating outcome based reporting
- Ability to produce marketing materials and campaigns inside Salesforce and Pardot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In exchange for your expertise, Application Verification offers a flexible full-time paid internship program from the middle of May until the last week of July.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No phone calls please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Application Verification Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer